Wednesday 25 April 2012

When the rain comes...

I'm over the moon today because I've sold another owl, who is going to live in one of my favourite parts of the UK - Norwich.  I did not particularly enjoy, however, braving the rain with the box and buggy to walk to the post office! 

I was very positive about the rain until this morning, even creating a treasury to celebrate it:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTY4MTAzODF8MjcyMjcyNzAxNg/when-the-rain-comes

As we've got a hosepipe ban here, it's been great for everyone's garden BUT I didn't realise quite how hard it is to 'pop out' now that I've got my gorgeous baby boy!

Anyway, enough moaning!  I've nearly finished a new owl but will have to keep any new ones aside for my village fair which is the weekend after next. 

After looking for ages online for a suitable display to put my owls and cats on, my dad came up trumps and made me one out of an old wardrobe!  It's good to know that even though I'm nearly 40, he is still there to help with things like this!  Will post the photo of my stall after the fair so you can let me know what you think.

Off now as baby is asleep so going to do a bit of housework!

Flossy the Cloud Felt Brooch - Cute Pin - A Hoobynoo World Character
One of the lovely items in my rain treasury - from Hoobynoo World!
Buy him here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HoobynooWorld?ref=seller_info

No comments:

Post a Comment